Key responsibilities include:
1. Internet Advertiser Review
· Review web sites for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
· Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
· Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
· Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
· Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
· Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
· Troubleshooting issues related to Advertisers.
2. Training & Coaching
· Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
· Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
· Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
· Offering "remedial" instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
· Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
· Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
· Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
· Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
4. Review & Maintain internal process quality –
· Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
· Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
· Act as SMEs for processes on the floor