The Compliance Operations (C-Ops) team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements in accordance to the guidelines across global marketplaces. We proactively identify risks involved for Amazon while doing business in various countries and enable smooth flow of products across international borders. A Sr. Compliance Associate is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products that are illegal, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited /regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements. Job Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate-Quality Auditor may include:
- Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Auditor will have to conducts audits on a daily basis
- Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of Compliance operations business.
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Share results of audits on a weekly/daily basis.
- Provide feedbacks to the associates and close loop on audit observations.
- Identify root cause of defects and find areas of improvements in the process being audited. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager