Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. As an extension of this, Amazon encourages vendors to offer products to Amazon customers through various forms of advertising. The advertising ops team in Bangalore has the onus to ensure that advertising bar is maintained at the highest standard across Amazon websites. We work on various ad programs covering International Amazon marketplaces.
You should thrive and have demonstrated success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes. You will be expected to balance detailed execution with speed and possess solid collaborative skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define operational goals and metrics. The top candidate naturally dives deep to drive business through data insights and is passionate about socializing business impacts to guide the broader organization.
The Business Analyst will help us extract meaning from large volumes of data to make the right business decisions. The candidate will have to set the right vision, strategy and roadmap and work alongside with stakeholders in the organization to make it happen. The candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can partner with business leaders to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future.
· Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
· Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
· Design, implement, and support platforms that provide operations teams ad-hoc access to large datasets
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
· Work with the operations leadership to finalize annual goals for the team and track the same on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis through the year..
· Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact on data integrity
· Be connected and influential within the Amazon analyst community.