Job Description Amazon HR Services and Solutions (HRSS) team is building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding multipole countries onto this solution. We are developing new transactional systems supporting various Amazon HR programs across globe on Salesforce platform. HRSS will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across different devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations
- Develop web portals, sites, pages, microsites and web appication integrations
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance cloud applications in iterative release cycles
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.