The WW Health and Safety and Enviro Due Diligence team team is accountable for program development and operational excellence. We need to Think Big and Innovate across the globe collaborating with Amazon businesses, geographical units and technical subject matter experts (SMEs). The work streams include safety engineering, industrial hygiene, occupational health, occupational medicine, injury management and environmental due dilligence. Programs/risk managers gather business requirements, document functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right project team, assign individual responsibilities and develop the milestones and launch schedules to ensure timely and successful delivery of global projects as they relate specifically to health and safety. The team members contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints. The role involves hands-on work in the areas of understanding stakeholder needs and expectations, global stakeholder engagement, data processing, administrative transnational activities, data analysis and document technical writing and proof reading documents. Must be self-starter and detail-oriented. Must be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing (English proficiency a must along with your ability to analyse data and drive results!). Must be self-starter and detail-oriented. Responsibilities
You will be critical to the teams success in process execution, data administration, coordination and execution of activities. Specifically you will
· Track and monitor Enviro due diligence (DD) documentation process flow, including cut/paste relevant information into summary reports; manage and store DD documentation.
· Track, monitor and report weekly and monthly changes in WW due diligence and permitting status, site launch dates, EHS progress status against playbook/road to launch and reporting against metrics.
· Develop, execute and drive to completion per Health & Safety team’s project plan.
· Own weekly/monthly reports and metrics (e.g. Amfit, Amcare).
· Identifies gaps in controls and processes and escalates to manager; and identifies areas for process improvement.
· Draft documents and revisions per manager direction in word, powerpoint, visio etc.
· Performs deep dive research on data/information/literature and creates recommendations/corrective actions based on identified deviations and recommends appropriate solutions.
· Considers customer experience in the execution or handling of specific escalations cases and projects.
· Knows when to ask for help.
· Drives accountability for results.
· Maintenance of InsideAmazon H&S and Enviro DD page, Wiki and administration of Sharepoint sites (maintenance and troubleshooting).
· Data administration (e.g. data input into launch tracker, Gensuite).
· SIM/TT management.