Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Localization team as Localization Specialist-Spanish. You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
You will directly work with operations management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management. The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management. The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
· Ensure maximum stakeholder satisfaction by delivering best quality output/classification
· Work closely with the stakeholders in Luxembourg for workflow related queries/assignment
· Should be able to differentiate different products that can be classified under one category/group in a specific country/language
· Should be able to understand the different sub-categories of the products & apply specific guidelines
· Classify the given bunch of categories & ASINs according to the guidelines
- Individual would be exposed to Spanish glossary and expected to use them as reference while working on projects assigned