Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising and our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We support the delivery of billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to excel at everything we do, experiment and innovate to build a world class operations center of excellence we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities. A critical part of our charter is to build a portfolio for operations center of excellence which cater to a broad spectrum of advertising products and services across the globe.
As a Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for dive deep into Operations Processes, identify defect sources, and build programs and focus on continuous improvement to eliminate those defects, and will measure the results by monitoring quality metrics and contacts. You will build collaborative relationships with Operations, engineering and business teams, working closely to create and execute quality project road map. You will also prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management. The successful candidate will be input focused and will have isolated and correlated inputs to achieve impactful outputs, built closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are realized. S/he will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer-term process changes. This role calls for an individual who is technically smart to gain credibility with customers and stake holders at various levels of the SSPA organization.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
- Interact with SSPA stakeholders at multiple levels to define and deliver solutions to establish quality standards and processes.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have relevance and moderation quality as the top focus.
- Can think big and develop new ideas, simultaneously well at nurturing new ideas and applying high standards to weed out those that are least valuable.
- Is comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with engineering teams and other business groups, and presenting projects to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Has the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams.