About the Program
With the Brand Direct program, our mission is to build the most effective platform for sellers and manufacturers to establish & scale consumer direct brands in India, thereby allowing us to provide high quality selection, at the best prices to our end customers. We will achieve this by providing a suite of marketing services and self-service tools that span the entire lifecycle of a Brand, spanning Discovery, Consumer Insights, Selection, Pricing, Fulfillment, and Brand Protection & Exclusive Privileges.About the Role
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated leader to help drive the program adoption, and brand development value proposition delivery on the Amazon.in marketplace.The candidate would have to manage a team of brand consultants to ensure the quality of service delivery and continuously improve the same through scalable mechanisms. The candidate also needs to actively collaborate with other stakeholders including internal ones (Category Managers, Category BDMs, Direct Sales, Finance, Product and Advertising) or external ones (External brand accelerators, VC firms, Social Media influencers) to identify and captialise on synergies that can drive program adoption and service delivery.
The position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore, and will involve occasional travel for acquisition and business development discussions with brands owners, regional manufacturer association’s et al.Role and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the end to end brand development mandate for brands in your category(s) by driving requisite inputs in order to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Create area specific playbooks, and execute them by working in coordination with the brand consultants.
- Drive alignments with partner teams & stakeholders as required during the course of the program to drive inputs for your brands
- Prospect and acquire medium to large seller and manufacturer brands for Brand Direct Program in your respective category (s) by strategic outreach, and liaising with partner teams like Category BDMs, Sales or external brand accelerators.
- Build and maintain a robust business development pipeline.
- Represent the brands which fall under your, at Brand Direct program review meetings
- Conduct weekly performance meetings to analyze trends, shifts, spikes/dips for the brand consultant’s portfolios.