Are you customer obsessed, data smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in
for details of products and services in India. As an Operations Executive, you will be part of a time-bound project focused on recruiting sellers for Amazon’s services for www.amazon.in
. To be successful in this role you will have superior communication skills, ability to identify unmet customer needs and build long term partner relationship to close such gaps, an appetite for technology applications, and negotiation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will:
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Put on your business thinking cap to drive insights and action we can take to improve the business
- Measure the metrics of our business and propose/implement projects to improve these metrics.
This position is based out of Bangalore, India Basic qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Minimum 1+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
· Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· SQL Knowledge and Hands-on is a must.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Preferred qualifications:
· Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
· Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables