Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than 2 million Sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon. Amazon continues to grow its Marketplace aggressively worldwide. In this context, Amazon Services has established a Channel Sales Support organization which supports the Seller recruitment groups with (i) Pre-sales lead generation to help Account Managers recruit new Sellers and (ii) through/post sales Seller Onboarding to help Sellers with listing their products on the Amazon Marketplace.
Onboarding group is involved in expanding and also increasing the quality of the catalogue by working with the Sales team and Sellers as needed. To achieve this objective there are multiple projects under execution and several other initiatives in the pipeline within the International Seller Services business to enrich Seller experience on the Amazon platform. We currently cater to 6 different international Amazon Marketplaces and are looking for a seasoned program manager who can develop and run scalable Seller Onboarding processes to help Amazon expand to multiple international Marketplaces
- Establishing robust and scalable processes to execute and manage several projects implemented for Amazon Sellers, working with Business Teams across the globe.
- Participate in planning meetings to understand the growth strategy and provide inputs where needed, also gather ideas across the table to improvise existing services within the local group
- Work with respective stakeholders across WW to understand business needs and drive initiatives/proposals. There will be a constant review and evaluation based on project KPIs.
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction – Sales Specialists and the Seller community
- Consolidate experience working with the Amazon tools developed for Sellers and liaising with the technology teams to drive improvement of these existing tools and the development of new ones.
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders and negotiate buy-ins to drive projects across multiple locales
- Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
- Serve as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change/Kaizen initiatives as required
- Active participation in hiring and building the team & raising the bar in hiring process
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees