Team Manager - Pay Services - Benefits Process
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd. (ADC)
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd. (ADC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2005). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, ADC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Check us out at http://www.amazon.jobs/
We are looking for ‘Team Manager - Pay Services-Benefits’ role based out of Hyderabad to support employees during separation process. This position will be required to engage with HR stakeholders, HR compliance, Business, Payroll vendor, support functions including Payroll, Finance, IT, Security and Employees with the objective to provide world-class customer service. Expectation from the role will include identifying bottlenecks in our daily operations and problem-solving for those, drive projects in partnership with peers & other stakeholders, is data driven and enjoys working on reports/dashboards and ensures service level commitments are always being met. The candidate will be managing a team of 10-15 associates, who works on Benefits Administration process for various geographies.
- Excellent knowledge on Benefits Administration process for APAC and EMEA region. The incumbent will manage end-to-end Global Benefits Administration process.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information
- Manage a team of 10-15 associates and responsible for their development
- Strong in process management and data management
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Addresses a variety of problems, questions & escalations. Takes into consideration established knowledge, process and policies to determine outcome. Expected to provide solution based on root cause analysis. Consults with manager to identify next steps based on scope of impact.
- Maintains employee files, personnel record and runs audit time-to-time
- Strong judgment and instincts, knows when to escalate
- Project management skills, may lead small scale projects
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Creates and distributes standard communications
- Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- Documents business requirements for system enhancements or changes
- Point of contact and subject matter expert (SME) for the team
- Flexibility to work in shifts