Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? AMAZON Internet Services Private Limited
is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join our–enterprise business .
As Territory Business Development representative for AISPL
, your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts across North India to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT.
He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals in North to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that Amazon is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon services.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.