MANAGER, SUPPORT ENGINEERING (Level: 6) External job description
Amazon CSTech Hyderabad team is looking for a DevOps Manager to manage all aspects of mission-critical services. Our team of engineers innovate, automate, drive process and service improvements and manage highly available systems that power Customer Service worldwide.
A successful candidate for this role will have an established background in managing support organization, has a strong customer focus, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This manager will collaborate with business teams, program/project management teams, and software engineering teams to help articulate amazon fulfillment strategy to achieve Operational Excellence and scale our business. The role also involves driving smaller scope development projects and building custom tools. Key Responsibilities:
· Lead a team of ~15 highly talented Dev Ops engineers responsible for managing all aspects of mission-critical systems.
· Drive process and service improvements, and improve day-to-day operational efficiency.
· Participate in incident management to resolve outages and communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outage.
· Develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team.
· Hiring, growing and retaining a Dev Ops engineering team keeping up with the high Amazon bar. This leader will be responsible for continuing to build an extremely high caliber team.