At Amazon, we're always working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, and customer-focused Analytics expert to join our India Payments Customer Insights team. The team supports the Amazon India Payments organization by producing and delivering metrics, data, models and strategic analyses.
This role requires an individual with excellent team leadership skills, outstanding business acumen, and the breadth to work across multiple India Payments Business Teams, Data Engineering, Machine Learning and Software Development teams. A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, and bar-raising analytical acumen are critical to success in this role. Role Expectations
· Developing a long term analytical strategy and driving the implementation of that strategy.
· Using analytics to influence multiple departments, increasing their productivity and effectiveness to achieve strategic goals.
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that help shape our business roadmap.
· Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
· Apply Statistical and Machine Learning methods to specific business problems
· Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Large scale data mining to find trends and problems, then communicate and drive corrective action.
· Partner with Machine Learning team in Model Building w.r.t. variable definition, model validation and creation of a targeting strategy
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions across India payments business units.
· Collaborate in designing and building scalable data infrastructure with technology & data engineering teams
· Experience in leading and managing a team