Are you looking for a leadership role on one of the most innovative categories at Amazon? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Amazon Devices Organization is looking for a senior product manager who will develop the strategy and lead the execution of a complex, data driven Customer Engagement function. This role will be responsible for using data to identify what matters to customers, ensuring our on device and off device communications and UI are engaging and relevant, building a programmatic way to deliver marketing messages, offers and communications all while delivering value back to Amazon and Amazon Devices. You should thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch You should love marketing but be biased towards building programs based on analytics.
· Lead strategy and development of a robust customer engagement strategy, including defining customer segmentation, measurement and developing the lifecycle programs
· Develop new and innovative ways to drive customer usage & behavior on device through messaging, marketing programs and offers.
· Develop innovative ways that we can communicate with customers – across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more
· Quickly launch A/B tests to test and learn across many communication vehicles, offers and programs.
· Collaborate across Product Management, Marketing and Content Teams to enhance the customer experience by ensuring that all content, programs and communications that we surface to them are highly targeted and personalized. You’ll need to work closely with Business Intelligence and other cross functional teams to ensure we’re thinking about the entire customer lifecycle and impact.
· Develop programs on device that drive financial improvement and downstream impact across the entire Amazon Devices and Amazon ecosystem.
- Understand monetization of user behavior to build programs around it.