The Free Search team at Amazon has end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest managed marketing channels in the world. Our team optimizes the Amazon retail websites for search engines and manages the landing page experience from search engines for our customers. We develop world leading proprietary technology including an automated experimentation system for measuring and driving SEO changes.
We are seeking a seasoned enterprise SEO capable of driving commercial success at scale while increasing customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will lead the SEO marketing program for IN in collaboration with WW team. You will have a vision of what the business needs to succeed, You will collaborate with engineering on multiple projects at once, manage the Free Search performance of the sites, run campaigns and educate and advise multiple stakeholders.
To do so, the successful candidate will work closely with the broader SEO team at Amazon, as well as with internal customers and stakeholders across the company. This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, and as such, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
The Amazon.com SEO manager will be responsible for
- Developing and continually reassessing a set of SEO marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth WW
- Creating a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth
- Lead SEO experiments and prove the value of our ideas and help scale them up
- Trouble-shoot complex site issues and fix directly or own through your team
- Carry out performance investigations personally and through your team
- Consult and train our stakeholders
- Manage 3rd parties