We are looking for a Sr Product Manager to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, PC Web, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus is on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
You'll be responsible for the product roadmap, market and competitive research, product testing, managing the go-to-market strategy, monitoring customer adoption and feedback, defining and analyzing performance metrics, and achieving cross-functional product alignment with other Amazon groups. This is a leadership position that requires a high bias for action and a willingness to dive deep. The role also requires an ability to imagine great new customer experiences while getting your hands dirty trying out new ideas and continually refining the products. We need a highly collaborative team player, but also one-person wrecking crew. You will work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space. Key responsibilities
· Platform ownership – Build platform that supports customer acquisition programs and campaigns including capabilities for scheduling, testing, measuring and analyzing the performance and identifying new opportunities based on customer and business data. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and use of that knowledge to help deliver marketing plans to drive business KPIs
· Product strategy and planning – Basis understanding of various customer segments, define the strategy to tackle existing pain points and develop plans and programs to address those pain points working across Amazon teams
· Drive the overall product and feature roadmap, and manage prioritization and tradeoffs against user experience.
· Write business/product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.
· Establish business metrics and indicators for success.
· Measure and analyze existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers.
· Leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions.
· Research and identify new opportunities.