Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. As an extension of this, Amazon encourages vendors to offer products to Amazon customers through various forms of advertising. The advertising ops team in Bangalore has the onus to ensure that advertising bar is maintained at the highest standard across Amazon websites. We work on various ad programs covering International Amazon marketplaces.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to lead the quality audit team and drive continuous process improvement projects across operations, using LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies. The successful Ad Quality Manager will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class program for continuous improvements, able to develop and drive a detailed quality strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to executing that strategy.
In this role, you will:
· Lead and set directions/goals for a team of Quality Analysts
· Develop, execute, and measure quality improvement strategies
· Identify and lead re-engineering and continuous improvement projects with methodologies like LEAN and Six Sigma.
· Oversee the development and execution of quality programs and monitoring and reporting
You should thrive and have demonstrated success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes. You will be expected to balance detailed execution with speed and possess solid collaborative skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define quality goals. This position involves regular communication with senior management on quality program status and risks. The successful candidate will be a recognized expert for their quality management and quality improvement abilities. Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to
· Identify and lead the opportunities in operations for continuous improvement projects.
· Actively manages a team of quality Analysts and responsible for their training, deployment, development and productivity.
· Responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals for quality`
Owning specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.
· Continuously partner with all Operations teams to drive improvements in Quality metrics of operations and acts as a POC for all Quality related matters.
· Work with the operations leadership to finalize annual goals for the team and track the same on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis through the year.
· Assess performance of quality metrics; surface exceptions to the respective teams.
· Setup and execute processes to enable operations to drive corrective actions as necessary.
· Setup and execute processes to verify the corrective action effectiveness and report
· Ensure KPIs are reviewed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform quality analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact on data integrity,
· Conducts a monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with operations stakeholders to apprise the latest on performance and come up with action plans to improve overall quality.
· Measurement of data quality integrity and accuracy, while providing quality assurance feedback to the Operations management team,
· Plan for and identify root causes of quality targets deviation, via cause and effect analysis,
· Review and analyze customer complaints and any defect data, followed by development of corresponding action plans to reduce future incidents.