Amazon Media Group
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.About role
We are looking for a program manager who is hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, strong at aligning and engaging with multiple stakeholders to help scale our growing IN Advertising program. You will work with advertisers, account managers and designers to establish processes and mechanisms to continuously improve the quality of creatives, videos and Ad copy. You will work on standardizing our design service offerings, training multiple stakeholders and develop tracking and measurement systems to ensure we create highly engaging and relevant marketing assets on behalf of advertisers. You will work with Amazon business partners to ensure strong campaign performance through highly relevant banners, videos and landing pages thus delivering positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
To do this, this person needs to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon's display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, this person will interact with product development, legal, business teams, advertising agencies and clients.
This position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore, with travel as requiredResponsibilities:
· Monitor and drive improvements to Ads quality and hold high bar for all display and performance ads
Create/ideate innovative, visually high quality, and effective advertising experiences that drive advertiser objectives
· Obsess over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and implement a program that continuously strives to improve the messaging, visual design and relevancy of advertisements displayed to the customers.
· Engage with internal business teams (account management, design, finance, product sales and legal) to define the program, define success metrics, and launch the program
· Successfully communicate program vision, roadmaps, progress and metrics to senior leadership and cross functional stakeholders.
· Engineer seamless communication between the brands and the end customers and ensure Account managers and designers help raise the “story telling” aspect of marketing communication
· Develop a framework through which we are continuously evaluating a campaign for its clarity of communication; its cohesiveness across display and Headline search banners, videos, landing pages & detail pages; its relevance and for its ability to tell a compelling story
· Collaborate with internal & external teams to develop processes, tools, and infrastructure to develop best practices which serve clients in a more effective and scalable manner.
· Measure SLA’s, productivity and client satisfaction to improve the ease of utilizing creative services
· Help drive evolution of the program through ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
· Consult with clients on campaign creative strategy using historical and industry data.
· Continuously iterate, A/B test and get feedback from end users through behavior, interactions and surveys. Increase the deep collective knowledge of designers, account managers and brands.
· Develop a very nuanced and granular playbook that will educate and train account managers, designers, brands and agencies on various creative products
· Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 10-20%).