Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solution Architect within Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services within strategic accounts and partners. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the "Amazon Web Services" technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the "Amazon Web Services" platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent AISPL well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables him/her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the "Amazon Web Services" platform.
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
· Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (Delivery of actual solutions to be done by "Amazon Web Services" partners)
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· Understand the "Amazon Web Services" market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
· Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
· Candidate is expected to context switch, sometimes multiple times during the day, among multiple AWS services and understanding requirements from EduTech startups to large government customers.
· Self-managed and structured in their approach, with a keen sense of managing deliverable priorities among multiple stakeholders and territories.
· Experience working with India customers.
· Experience working on RFx, understanding how to respond to technical sections, and how technical evaluation criteria works for RFx.
· Excellent presentation, webinar, video conferencing skills on level 100 and 200 Cloud technologies.
· Interest and experience in performing training, speaking, and technology evangelizing for internal team and customers. Basic Qualification
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 7+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
· Experience designing or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
· Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Govt / PSU industries is highly desired.
· Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Experienced in handling multiple/parallel engagements on a daily basis.
· Previous Experience in working with Business Development, Marketing, and sales teams on a daily basis is preferred.
· Presales and technical documentation experience is mandatory