Product Manager External job description
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $74 billion in revenues globally. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the Indian customer and is looking for a creative and analytically strong Product manager who shares our vision of building the Earth’s most customer centric company.
Amazon.in marketplace represents an incredible opportunity as we bring all our learnings and an open mind to address the needs of a new marketplace. We are solidly focused on building solutions that enable customers in India to discover and buy virtually anything and make the process of doing so convenient and enjoyable. To achieve our objective, we are looking to hire someone who can drive improvements to product discovery and search relevance. Staying true to our culture, this role is hands-on and you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into one of best customer experiences in the world. You will have to build a strong understanding of our customers, run data analysis and use your understanding to improve the experience for the Indian customers. Basic qualifications
· Overall you will have 10+ years of well-rounded experience in hands-on analytics and product management experience
· You exhibit high attention to details and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· You are good at engaging and influencing senior stakeholder to drive action on insights.
· You have demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· You have demonstrated ability to run complex analysis and modify customer experiences based on the analysis Preferred qualifications
· Deeply excited by ecommerce
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Passion for having fun