· Bachelors or Masters in ME/IE/EE/CS, Systems engineering, or related Engineering degree
· Strong understanding of process improvement techniques in a production environment.
· Subject matter expert in quality methods and protocol.
· Problem Solving: Deliver solutions to complex problems through in-depth data analysis, using methodical approach such as DMAIC along with experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information
· Solid understanding and demonstrated success with practical applications of Lean / Six Sigma tools such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments, Measurement System Analysis, Analysis of Variance, Hypothesis Testing, Value Stream Mapping, Pareto Charts, Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, Cpk.
· Must be able to multi-task setting priorities in-line with business needs
· Must be self-motivated/self-directed
· Team work spirit
Professional traits that is not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Customer Obsession
- Has bias for action while managing risk
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Drives innovation through invent and simplify Dives deep and earns trust
- Is results oriented