Amazon seeks a high integrity person, with 4 to 5 years of experience in the development sector, public relations/ CSR initiatives, in an international non-profit environment or equivalent for the role of CSR Specialist
The CSR associate will work closely with operations team in India. He/ She will serve as the primary point of contact for engaging local communities, non- profit organizations and local civic bodies in and around Fulfillment Centers in India Top Skills
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and strong bias for action.
- Good networking skills.
- Understanding of government departments, hierarchies and protocols.
- Willingness to work with cross functional teams in varying environments local communities, NGOs, local civic bodies.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and high level of tolerance to rapid changes in assignments.
- Experience of conflict resolution and understanding of local political, regulatory and community dynamics on projects. Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategy for the all up CSR program for all Fulfillment Centers in India including but not limited to local community engagement programs to support our logistics and warehousing operations.
- Execute an employee voluntarism program
- Support and grow our Gift a smile program
-Put in place measurement metrics to gauge effectiveness of programs
- Manage CSR initiative and stakeholders engagement around the Fulfillment Centers and work with the Site leadership team and HR team