Sr. Escalation specialists are expert communicators and problem solvers obsessed with Customer success. They have a passion for proficiency, and efficiently navigate formal and informal channels to advocate on the Customer’s behalf. They take full ownership of their functional issues and offer high quality solutions and they are the champion for proactive improvements. The Sr. Escalation Specialists are technically competent, self-motivated individuals with the objective to deliver sustainable results that improve the customer experience. This highly visible role includes serving as subject matter expert and managing the relationship between various business teams on Jeff B write ups/SVP/VP’s and taking the lead in researching root cause and suggesting process improvements.
Ideal applicants will have experience in TRMS investigations. All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions and accounts. Nearly all decisions
- Independently manages customer escalations directed to senior executives and through highly visibility, sensitive and/or confidential escalations including executive escalations from Jeff B and Amazon executive team
- Continuously monitor all escalation queues for both new and resolved items identifying where any misses may have occurred.
- Ensuring compliance with escalation procedures and SLAs while achieving quality and performance metrics. Takes into account the impact these goals have on the seller/buyer and improve the customer experience each and every contact.
- Assist in training needs and best practices of investigators. Act as a facilitator and mentor to designated individuals as required globally
- Contributes to Kaizen activities and process improvement initiatives se