Job Description – Marketing manager, Amazon IN B2B marketplace
Amazon is looking for an experienced, results-driven marketer to execute on brand marketing and to lead customer engagement for Amazon India B2B marketplace (AB). AB’s vision is to be the destination for all businesses in India to find, discover and buy for all their business needs.
The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate great content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising. As the person responsible for Amazon Business’ customer engagement, you will develop strategies and channels to engage business customers in order to drive Amazon’s share of wallet in their business spends and transform how business customer buy supplies.
As part of this assignment, you will envision and develop programs to drive up engagement from customers on the AB. This will require developing a strong content strategy to drive engagement and also envisioning and piloting programs such as subscribe & save and loyalty schemes. The individual will be responsible for designing promotion calendars, creating mechanisms to drive promotions and track the relevant inputs and outputs to measure efficacy of the same. The individual would also be expected to tailor the strategies depending on the focus customer segments for the marketplace.
The role would entail understanding the business customer, their buying cycles, their current pain points or opportunities to improve their customer experience and visualizing potential programs that can help bridge those obvious gaps in order to get the customer to consider Amazon Business as the destination for all their business purchases.
The role will require liaising with teams such as Category, Legal, Amazon Pay and Finance and working with implementation partners/agencies, create programs that deliver customer value. Main responsibilities:
· Set up, own and drive promotions calendar in partnership with brands, sellers and banks
· Set up and drive adoption of loyalty program, engagement hubs
· Set up industry specific programs and stores to curate relevant content, selection, offers for each industry type
· Drive content strategy for feature education, selection etc. Set up mechanisms to evaluate impact on customer engagement driven by content
· Plan and manage a campaign calendar including coordination of seasonal, content, product and brand highlights
· Plan and execute campaigns in close collaboration with internal teams and external partners; measure campaign results and optimize existing and future campaigns
· Ensure production of creatives and assets in budget, quality and time. Secure consistency of creative assets throughout all marketing channels