· Direct experience using Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools, preferably Cognos v10x (Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Workspace, Framework Manager), or similar technology (OBIEE, Business Objects, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAP, etc.).
· Experience with dimension management software processes and MDM tools (Oracle DRM)
· Familiarity with other IBM software products, including Command Center, SPSS, and Disclosure Management.
· Familiarity with AWS solutions such as EC2, DynamoDB, S3, Redshift, and Aurora.
· Experience with ETL processes and 3rd party tools (IBM Data Stage, Informatica).
· Experience with SQL authoring and RDBMS database interaction.
· Experience with design & delivery of formal training curriculum and programs.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, and SharePoint.
· Project management, scoping, reporting, and scheduling experience a plus.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics, or a related discipline.