The Ad Optimization group in Bangalore has the charter to solve optimization problems for ad-programs in Amazon and ensure high quality ad-impressions. We develop advanced algorithms and systems to optimize performance for our advertisers and publishers. We are focused on solving a wide variety of problems in the area of computational advertising and we currently manage the following programs: Traffic Quality, VUE (Viewability and User Engagement), Advertising Brand Safety and Contextual Extraction. Apart from Product Managers, Program Managers, Engineers, and Analysts, our group also includes experts in the areas of Distributed Computing, Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization, Text Mining, Information Theory, Control Systems, Combinatorics, and Econometrics.
The Traffic Quality team is responsible for detecting and filtering out non-human / fraudulent traffic from advertising supply for all of Amazon's advertising programs worldwide. Spread across Bangalore and Palo Alto, California, Traffic Quality owns and operates real-time latency-sensitive systems and batch processing systems that run on very large datasets. Our systems run across the lifecycle of an ad and help maintain a clean, trustworthy advertising experience for our advertisers. As a Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence the way Amazon Advertising manages Traffic Quality for itself and its advertiser customers, across its varied and fast-growing advertising programs worldwide. An ideal candidate has deep experience in online advertising and cybersecurity, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, is a quick learner, and a great communicator.
In this role, you will -
- Work closely with Customers, Engineering, Security Engineering, Legal, Business Development, Account Management, Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to articulate the right product vision, roadmap, and requirements
- Work with stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a product strategy
- Communicate the vision, roadmap, and initiatives through extensive written material to keep leadership and stakeholders in the loop
- Work with relevant teams across the organization spanning various countries and time zones
- Manage the product backlog to ensure that the team is working on the highest priority items at any time
- Work with third-party vendors and inform their product roadmaps
- Work with standards bodies and industry organizations as required