Do you want to develop the next generation Payments products for India's fastest growing e-commerce company? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on Amazon India Payments Tech team. We are a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build innovative world class experiences for millions of Amazon customers. The India Payments Tech in Bangalore is responsible to build product and technology solutions to build great payments products and experiences using various technologies to solve complex problems related to distributed systems, scalable architecture, machine learning, and algorithms.
To meet these challenges, we are looking for a high-energy, talented quality assurance engineer. You will work with multiple development teams and stakeholders in India and worldwide, to drive test strategy and implementation. A successful candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience with Payment technology testing is a strong plus. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to new, complex and business critical products.
1. Coordinate with multiple teams to communicate our technical requirements, drive schedules and review and help build test plans that test end-to-end functionality spanning services owned by multiple organisations.
2. Design, execute and automate tests of front end applications, and middle and back-end software across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
3. Test systems at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
4. Grey box testers rather than black-box testers, able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripts and/or user-level automated tools.
5. Work with Software Development Engineers and Business Owners to understand the technical implementation of features.
6. Work with business stakeholders, designers and customer service teams to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
7. Help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies, always seeking to avoid defects or find them at the earliest stage possible.