Principal Product Manager External job description
Are you excited about innovating for a billion+ Indians? Have you built mobile experiences to solve real life problems? Come make a real difference to how India buys and sells.
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $74 billion in revenues globally. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the Indian customer and is looking for a creative and analytically strong Product manager who shares our vision of building the Earth’s most customer centric company.
Amazon.in marketplace represents an incredible opportunity as we bring all our learnings and an open mind to address the needs of a new marketplace. We are solidly focused on building solutions that enable customers in India to discover and buy virtually anything and make the process of doing so convenient and enjoyable. We also realize that India is heterogeneous - potential customers have different shopping preferences and capabilities.
To achieve our objective of serving a billion+ Indians, we are looking to hire someone who has strong customer empathy and can help us understand what barriers stand in the way of customers buying/selling on Amazon. Based on these insights, this Principal PM will design mobile experiences that help us drive reach across the length and breadth of India.
You will have to build a strong understanding of our customers, run data analysis and use your understanding to improve the experience for the Indian customers. Basic qualifications
· Overall you will have 10+ years of well-rounded experience in hands-on analytics and product management experience
· You've built mobile experiences to solve customer issues
· You exhibit high attention to details and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· You are good at engaging and influencing senior stakeholder to drive action on insights.
· You have demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· You have demonstrated ability to run complex analysis and modify customer experiences based on the analysis Preferred qualifications
· Experience working with User Research and UX designers
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Understands technology and mobile development