Amazon hires the world's brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
At Kindle, our vision is to offer every book, ever written, in any language in print or out of print, all available in less than 60 seconds. We work every day on behalf of customers and readers to solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity, simplicity and the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA—and we want you to help Kindle in our continuing mission to reinvent reading.
We're making history, and we've only just begun.
Amazon Kindle Content Store is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager to help expand our business and create innovative customer experiences. This position is based in Bangalore.
The successful candidate will have a passion for books, a deep understanding of web analytics and e-commerce, and a strong background in developing and executing bold creative merchandising and promotional strategies. Candidates must be successful both as individual contributors and working in a team environment, and must be obsessed with serving the customer.
The Senior Marketing Manager will own highly visible programs and projects, with responsibilities that include measuring and analyzing the performance of onsite, device and email channels; identifying new opportunities based on customer and business data; and managing projects that rely on close collaboration with technical and business teams within Amazon.
We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative who can meet deadlines, while remaining flexible, detail-oriented, and innovative.
In this position, candidates will:
· Develop marketing strategies for Kindle Book programs and new product launches.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute merchandising initiatives for deals and new product launches in India market segment.
· Build merchandising and marketing that is innovative and truly original.
· Analyze performance of content and email, always seeking ways to improve.
· Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
· Drive site improvements and new features to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers, designers, marketers, and other merchandisers.