Amazon is seeking a Procurement Program Manager for the Global Corporate Procurement Team. This newly formed position is responsible for enabling procurement of goods and services for Amazon by maintaining operations processes, system documents, and procurement data. Successful candidates will be creative, detail driven, outgoing and have excellent problem solving and program management abilities.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results with the most efficient use of resources and technology (using Coupa and Oracle software). Work with stakeholders to define requirements, assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs vs technical constraints, and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Be detail driven and have excellent organizational and problem solving abilities. Be passionate about delivering on-time solutions, and obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performing teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship. Role Responsibilities
- Launch internal procurement projects (meet customer needs on time, accurately, and achieving controllership).
- Interact and build robust relationships with Project Managers and business owners.
- Foster constructive and proactive communication across organizational boundaries.
- Anticipate, create, maintain, and disseminate status roadmaps, and documentation to stakeholders.
- Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Work with business and tech teams to meet business requirements.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.