Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Senior Program Manager for its India payments team. In this role, you will:
Define, design, launch and manage new payment related programs in India.
· Gather requirements and conceptualize a solution to solve a business problem.
· Own and drive the product portfolio and product roadmap
· Work with key stake holders across various functions to define and launch a program.
· Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns to drive defined program goals
· Develop partnerships with financial organizations in line with program objectives
· Program-manage technical integration with amazon systems across payment, retail, merchant, transportation operations and finance technologies and setup end-to-end performance measurement and customer satisfaction related processes.
· Launch and expand the program as per Amazon’s requirements while being responsible for all customer satisfaction, performance, compliance and payment related metrics.
· Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business metrics to make informed decisions
· Exhibit product expertise that connects, understands, and leverages company-wide assets and capabilities
· Evaluate launch outcomes and reintegrate learning into the organization and product plan
This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how payments impacts customer experience, manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.