Want to participate in building the next generation of online payment system that supports numerous countries and payment methods? We are seeking talented software engineers to join one of the fastest growing areas in Amazon’s e-commerce services platform. We offer competitive salary and benefits, outstanding career and growth opportunities and an exciting and team-oriented atmosphere.
We want to move all the money in the world! We deliver game-changing financial processing power for the some of the world’s largest technology platforms including Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Web Services.
We build systems that process payments at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve customer experience across the globe, with support for currency choice, in-store payments, pay on delivery, credit and debit payments, seller disbursements, gift cards, and many new exciting and challenging ideas are in the works.
The Amazon Payments Platform processes millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 100 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars moving at light-speed through our systems annually. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of the Amazon e-commerce services platform.
- Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.,).
- Provide on-call production support for payment platform applications