Are you interested in accelerating adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon’s cloud computing business in the enterprise customer segment?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is leading the next paradigm shift in technology in India and is looking for world-class candidates to join our enterprise segment business.
As an Enterprise Business Development representative for AISPL, your responsibilities is to build and drive the strategy to increase AWS adoption in enterprise accounts to build long and sustainable relationships.
The ideal candidate should possess a business development background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT.
He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectivesRoles & Responsibilities:
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer market segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using the AWS cloud platform.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Work closely with the AISPL Channels team to ensure that Amazon’s cloud product line -AWS is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team within AISPL.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.