Are you interested in increasing adoption of Amazon’s product line for cloud services referred as Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing Strategic Accounts across Large Enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing in India and is looking for world-class candidates to join our–enterprise business.
As an Enterprise Business Development representative for AISPL, your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts across India to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate should possess a business development background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT.
He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon Web Services cloud .
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
· Work closely with the AISPL Channels team to ensure that Amazon’s cloud product line AWS is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
· Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team within AISPL.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.