Partner SA(GSIs) – SAP Specialist Job Description
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator or large consulting firm. In this role, you will advise and develop the technical capabilities of our partners so they can be successful on the AWS cloud platform. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on SAP within Amazon Internet Services Private Limited, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon EBS) across the global SAP customer and partner base. Your broad responsibilities will include: Technical engagements with SAP and SAP Partners, working with GSI Partners on creating SAP based industry solutions, reviewing and optimizing SAP based architectures and joint-GTM activities.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both SAP products and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to partners but to the broader SAP community including SAP, developers, & architects. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Technical leader in the area of cloud computing for our partners
* Participate in webinars and public speaking
* Author whitepapers, technical articles and blog posts
* Participate in COE efforts with global systems integrators
* Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
* Organize technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
* Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to AWS cloud platform.
* Assist partners build industry & technology solutions on top of AWS platform
* Drive customer POCs to completion
* Work closely with Partner Development Managers and AWS Professional Services during the lifecycle of the POC customer engagements
* Validate partner POC architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
* Lead or support technical engagements with SAP.
* Assist SAP channel partners in sizing and designing solutions in customer opportunities.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge for deploying, running and managing SAP solutions on AWS with the SAP Developer, SAP end user and AWS communities
* Lead the development, quality, and production operations processes for the SAP HANA on AWS Quick Start reference deployment