Are you a data and analytics specialist? Do you have deep expertise in AWS services for managing data at speed and scale? Do you think big about how data can change the world, and want to have an impact on the development and delivery of new data analytics technologies and services? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost?
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects and engineers to collaborate with our customers, partners, field and engineering teams on solutions in database, data management, and analytics. These engagements will focus on real time and batch-based data processing, business intelligence, analytics, and machine learning. In this role, you'll work directly with customers to support the most technically demanding use cases, and distil these reference architectures into best practices, patterns and training for the wider AWS field teams. Through these engagements, you'll represent the voice of the customer within AWS database service engineering teams, which will help shape the roadmap for our services, and you'll be an integral part of building our global database and analytics community. Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver training on new and existing DBS Services to internal AWS Technical Roles to promote technical readiness for AWS services including Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Kinesis, Amazon Machine Learning, Amazon Athena, Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB, ElastiCache and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Manage escalations for technical depth from AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams in customer
- Produce and validate reference architectures and technical content
- Capture best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams and share reference architectures and patterns amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community
- Represent the voice of the customer and field engagement teams with Database Services engineering teams, and communicate information to the field about service strategy
- Collaborate with AWS field teams to build a strong worldwide Database and Analytics community
This role is open to candidates based anywhere in Western Europe.