Amazon is growing its external payments operations aggressively in India. In this context, the Amazon Payments India ( https://amazonpay.in/ ) team is looking for Sr. Integration Specialist
who will engage with Amazon Payments Sellers’ technical teams and Solution Providers to integrate the Amazon Payments product line into their website and may also require to manage a team of Integration Specialists. You should be an effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of changes. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach. In addition you may manage a team of Integration Specialists and will interface with internal technical and business teams and contribute to new platform features development and improvement. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply. Specific responsibilities include the following:
Personal attributes and competencies
- Understand Amazon Services products and services and articulate and guide sellers through integration.
- Own and manage the “Amazon Pay” integration of a portfolio of key sellers
- Work with sellers to set and meet milestones and deliverables to deliver high-quality integration projects.
- Track and report integration performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets.
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to define requirements, test data integrity, verify business processes, and deploy product offerings.
- Gather requirements and help build tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with us.
- Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.