Do you consider yourself a little peculiar? Are you looking for an opportunity to speak to customers? Do you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge? If so, then Amazon is seeking an innovative, detail oriented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive content marketing for Westland Publications Ltd.
This position will be based out of Bangalore, India and the successful candidate will work cross functionally with editors, various marketing functions, authors to create innovative, engaging content for new book launches. Besides having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this content manager will be detail oriented, extremely organized and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will be an avid reader; creative thinker, internally motivated, self-directed, and willing to help execute top-notch content to achieve business objectives. Responsibilities will also include: Content Calendar Planning & Execution
– Planning & executing the social media communications calendar for book launches, promotions, events, festivals etc for all social media properties Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google +, blogging platforms etc. Conceptualizing & Writing Content
– Creating thematic, innovative, and powerful content for contests, posts to build brand visibility, and engagement for authors, books etc.
- Get briefs from editors and brainstorm for content ideas with marketing functionsAudience Building: Device innovative ways to grow the followers for Westland on Facebook and Twitter. Work closely with cross functional Amazon teams to create exciting programs for engagement
- Work with agency and the in-house creative designer(s) on design layout and creatives, maintain calendars for timely executionAnalytics & reporting
– Track and report social media performance and trends Required Skill Sets:
As the Content Marketing Manager, you should:
1. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Be passionate about and savvy with various social media platforms, including emerging platforms
3. Be an avid reader and creative thinker
4. Be able to track performance, trends and use the learning for better content creation