Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Product Manager who will drive Seller facing fees and pricing recommendations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases and providing strategic recommendations. These recommendations will have to incentivize the growth in selection, and sellers and take steps to reduce costs.
In this role you will be responsible for working on pricing strategy for the sellers, improve competitive pricing on the marketplace by providing pricing analytics to sellers, and formulate recommendations to improve seller success. You will partner with operations, technology teams, and business development teams to work on pricing strategy, product strategy and roadmap and product execution. In addition to this, you will be responsible for driving MFN channel performance.
The position is located in Bangalore, India, and reports into the Seller Services Product Management.
- Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership.
- Pricing Strategy: Set pricing strategy and ensure execution. Establish goals and report on performance in periodic business reviews. Identify and analyze new business opportunities and promotional programs. Develop and maintain key business metrics. Respond to competitor and market activity. Work with technology teams to develop systems to support business needs.
- Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases.
- Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena. Produce high quality BRD’s and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget. Work closely with Legal and Tax on regulations and compliance requirements.
- Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the Sale and Business Development leader to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
- Seller Success: Drive product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales success. Drive innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post implementation.