Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate for a Global role in Finance Operations to identify, create, develop, and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in our Worldwide Finance Operations organization. The individual will also be charged with preparing and analyzing the monthly budget to actual analysis, the monthly metrics analysis, variable cost productivity tracking, and cost out initiatives for Finance Operations Payroll.
This is a key senior level position, with a very high visibility within the organization and will require the candidate to team with Amazon Finance Operations, Payroll and other FinOps leaders to review E2E business process, identify and fix issues impacting performance and cost of finance services.
This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for process improvement, who can assist in the strategic allocation of resources around the globe. This candidate will also be expected to take ownership and drive positive change including evaluating and streamlining existing operational processes, controls and metrics.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Working with global teams in reviewing E2E Finance processes and identifying improvement opportunities
2. Leading and mentoring Global improvement projects (Kaizens, BB/GB, JDIs etc…)
3. Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
4. Designing and conducting LSS and data analysis related trainings
5. Coordinating with the Payroll teams in Europe, Japan, China, India and other locations to ensure strong communication, reporting, and best practices are identified, implemented and followed
6. Analyzing the net present value cost impact of competing pricing structures.
7. Managing a small team of OE resources