The ideal candidate would be a Chartered/Cost and Management Accountant with 12+ years of experience and should have had hands-on experience in handling compliance under the erstwhile Excise, Service Tax and VAT laws, across multi-locations in India. Industry experience is required. The candidate must have implemented GST in a large scale organization.
In addition, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex, milestone driven projects – including the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage others, both directly and indirectly, and to operate effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects, is organized, possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and is able to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, and able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment
- Able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- Able to analyze and review statutes, regulations, and case law and then extract data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills