Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Position Description:
J The L&D Administration Manager sets the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels.
L&D Manager is responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for different the L&D Administration Team that supports customers remotely. If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and motivate and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed leads, associates and specialists, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for! Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Very good knowledge on L&D related systems and logistics arrangement.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development L&D team.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred.
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - results oriented.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
1. Builds and sustains processes pertaining to L&D Administration.
2. Coordinates with L&D Core Team Stakeholders to ensure service levels are agreed upon by the department.
3. Identifies customer impacting issues, works out and implements solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Drives quality consistency and productivity of team to ensure consistent employee experience.
- Assists in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drives process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site.
- Understands and effectively utilizes resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings.
- Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. Develops and implements communication plans.
- Identifies and communicates service outages, investigates root cause, coordinates service recovery efforts, and ensures remediation plan is implemented to prevent future outages.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates, and customers including high level leadership teams.
- Manages relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, partnering closely with them for process enhancement.
Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, team and vendors.
- Can articulate top drivers of contacts and departmental metrics.
- Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines.