ERC Client Services Specialist Overview: Amazon
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. About the Team:
HR Services is comprised of the following teams: HR Operations, HR Compliance, Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) and several support functions that include ACES, Finance & Analytics, Vendor Management and Content Management. The umbrella of HR Services includes the following teams: the Employee Resource Center (ERC) teams of Client Services, Onboarding, PeoplePortal and Payroll Support, Data Management, Exits, and Internal Transfers. These teams are located in Seattle, WA and Hyderabad, India to provide for follow-the-sun support of these key activities. Job Description:
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our new Employee Resources team located in Hyderabad. The Employee Resource Center (ERC) Specialist in Hyderabad will work closely with the ERC team in the US to provide a variety of HR services to North American Employees. We have an immediate need for dedicated professionals to join our ERC in their HR Contact Center. Be the voice of ERC, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community. Deliver highest standards of service in any customer interaction and ensuring an accurate, efficient & personalized resolution of queries through effective usage of systems, tools & resources. Responsibilities:
1. Daily workflow management to administer the call, ticket and rotations volume and report any abnormalities to Leadership for an action.
2. Daily attendance tracking on Hawkeye and monitor leaves for shrinkage and proactive communication to partner teams.
3. Conduct Biweekly one on one with respective team members and document the feedback given and escalate team member concerns to Leadership to address them.
4. Prepare India Internal MBR with Hits and Misses for the previous month by the first week of every month.
5. Monitor the SLA and Ageing Ticket reports for respective team and help team members address these tickets.
6. Partner with workflow specialists to help staffing during optional and Mandatory Holidays.
7. Drive the continuous improvement through Deep Dives, Lean and Kaizen & Partner on Deep Dives with Seattle to find root causes for misses.
8. Identify team trends on an ongoing basis and address as needed. At a minimum this should include a monthly recap sent to management summarizing the previous month’s hits and misses, suggested action plan for misses/other trends, and timeline for completion. Partner with leadership to assign owners to action plans and analyze their effectiveness throughout implementation and upon completion.
9. Partner with SMEs and Quality to create training materials and refreshers. Partner with training team and India Training POC to track and report the status of new hire and refresher training
10. Address smaller team opportunities via written communication to the team.
11. Administer Monthly and quarterly rewards and recognition programs
12. Attend team meetings that fall within regularly scheduled shift and cascade important updates to the team.
Attend biweekly POD Lead Connect and share feedback with the T1 POD membe Baseline Requirements
· A bachelor's degree; master’s degree a plus.
· Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in international voice process
· Willingness to work in call center / contact center / Help desk environment
· Willingness to work in 24*7 support process including night shifts
· Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task and agility to change in fast-paced dynamic environment
· Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Visio
· Application of Phone and email etiquettes in customer interactions Preferred Requirements:
· Foreign languages proficiency would be an added advantage
· Prior experience in an in-bound / out-bound call center
· Handling HR help desk is desirable
· Experience in HR/HR shared services
· Experience in PeoplePortal – HRMS and Siebel/Talisma (CRM)
· Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools HR Applications used:
· PeopleSoft 9.1 version
· ADP – US Payroll tool
· Time and Attendance System
· Trouble Ticketing – Service Request Workflow Web Application Shift Timings:
· Flexible to work any timings including night shifts Employment Status and Type:
Full time – Employee