Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Position Description:
Join Amazon’s HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are recruiting for a Employee Resource Center Team Manager for India Onboarding team spread across the country. This is a general management position and does not require a niche skill, except someone with a very strong people and process management experience. Employee & candidate experience is the of utmost importance for a Team manager in this role. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with the broader regional recruiting teams to standardize processes that ensure seamless recruiting experience to the candidates. Leveraging your skillset you will provide guidance, training and resolutions related to recruiting needs across regions. You will be responsible for overseeing volumes, escalations, quality, and reporting to ensure the team meets service level commitments. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert for the team and partners to provide guidance, training and resolution related to the process for all the direct reports aligned to you. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and communicating to the team. You will strive for regularly identify and bring forward continuous process improvements with ideas based on LEAN and KAIZEN. Analyze and report any skewing to the Service Level Commitments. This manager will provide critical value and insight into the program operation and data accuracy and integrity of information transmitted. The manager will contribute to the program vision, design and delivery and will set the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals. The manager will maintain singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels. Project Management and Communications:
Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions
Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans
Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager People Management:
· Leading and developing a team of 10 or more for at least two or more years. Associates and Specialists; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
· actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through KAIZEN and LEAN projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
· Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken. Responsibilities:
· Subject Matter Expert for customers and team
· Deep knowledge in document auditind, digitization and HR systems
· Escalation point for any recruiting process related issue
· General understanding of HR Services & Recruiting workload and priorities
· Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines
· Provide clear communication to partners and employees when researching and resolving inquiries
· Track, measure and report on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics
· Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
· Manage escalations and investigate discrepancies
· Participate in a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation; communicate processes and best practices
· Conduct audits to ensure data accuracy and process adherence Project Management and Communications:
· Manage the daily work flow to analyze and take action according to the incoming volumes
· Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
· Assists in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
· Drives process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
· Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions
· Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
· Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager