Amazon.in offers rich digital ecosystem with Kindle and Fire TV Stick devices to consume books, movies, TV shows and more. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders to define product roadmap, customer experiences and engagement, and manage product launches. The role will provide opportunities to think big, develop original ideas, and partner with business, operations, technology, and business development teams to define customer value proposition and product launches.
We are looking for a seasoned product leader who will be customer obsessed, smart and analytical, passionate about mobile and ecommerce, love innovation, and is willing to fail with calculated risks. In this role, you will manage challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations, and will need to be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to drive decisions. You will define and execute the product roadmap, consumer experience, and drive the adoption of new product initiatives. This highly visible role has direct exposure to senior worldwide Amazon leadership.
Does such an opportunity to have a direct and visible impact on the Amazon story in India appeal to you? Primary Responsibilities
- Product Strategy and Direction: Define roadmap and long-term strategy for one or more Amazon devices. Continually assess voice of customer, market segment trends, competitive opportunities and threats to define product strategy.
- Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap and major product releases. Create buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders.
- User Experience and Requirements Definition: Develop high quality BRD’s and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and features. Work closely with product engineering and program management to develop product(s) and go-to-market teams (marketing and business development) to drive adoption. Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance, and continually optimize operational efficiencies including cost reduction efforts.
- Be comfortable with hands-on day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities. Equally comfortable in generating annual strategic vision and a weekly sales report.
- Prepare and present business reviews to senior management.