As a Technical Program Manager on the team:
- You will have end to end ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at reducing the total cost and time to market for launch.
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Amazon, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design
Would you like to experience what it would have felt like to join Amazon in 1995? Do you want to join a team with experience launching Amazon marketplaces in new countries? Are you an experienced and accomplished technical program / project manager excited by the challenge of defining the vision and leading teams in expanding Amazon's India business? The Amazon India team launched the businesses from the ground up and is making our products work for our customers in this new region. We think big and develop platform solutions that can be extended to other marketplaces and new businesses.