Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Its cloud product line – referred as Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
The AWS Global Professional Services Security, Risk, and Compliance team works with our largest enterprise customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Are you a Cloud Security Architect who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the public cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners to address their enterprise risk management requirements using cloud computing architectures? Do you want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting computing workloads in the world?
At Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS services in India, we're hiring highly technical cloud computing Global Cloud Security Architect Consulting leads to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work with our partners on key customer engagements. Our security and compliance consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops. AISPL consultants will collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto the AWS cloud.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud web services in large scale computing environments.
- Expertise - Collaborate with AISPL field business development, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Insights - Work with AISPL engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS cloud technology roadmaps.
· Basic Qualifications
- Significant experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- Demonstrated track record of success in helping enterprise customers deploy important workloads in a secure and compliant manner.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Notable customer experience and collaboration skills
- 10+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred;