Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. In this context, Amazon is looking for a talented, Onboarding Specialist to support the international seller business on our European Amazon websites.
We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to build their career with our Listing Services team. You will join the Seller Onboarding team, helping our Sellers and our Merchant Services teams to get products uploaded and displayed in the optimal way, so that they are easy to find and have high-quality content (images, descriptions, listing content etc.).
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide onboarding support to recruited sellers that build an automated integration with Amazon Marketplace Web Services.
- Provide technical guidance, review implementation progress, resolve technical issues and drive all stakeholders toward launch.
- Daily and/or weekly contact with sellers via phone and email.
- Gather facts and metrics about seller issues that need to be driven to solution.
- Identify areas for operational improvement for sellers.
- Engage with the Sellers on a regular basis to onboard their content onto the Amazon platform.
- Integrate Seller content to the Amazon platform using Excel templates and in-house tools, working with European Business Teams.
- Work with Sellers to gather pain points in the listing process and educate them about the tools and processes which can make integrating easier.
- Correct and enhance existing content of products that have high visibility on the Amazon website.
- Work on additional projects, help improve new tools and create new SOPs