At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized, flexible, detail oriented, and experienced planner to fill the role of Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships across the organization effectively and efficiently, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, procedures, and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the organization.
- Provide administrative support for manager onboarding.
- Responsible for administering recognition and reward programs.
- Draft and distributes correspondence, prepare reports, complete expense reports, and maintain files.
- Provide general CS team support to include organizing and coordinating site meetings, room scheduling, meeting follow ups, trouble tickets, general questions, badge replacement, etc.
- Create and maintain presentations in Powerpoint, and other systems.
- Leads various special projects in partnership with other site stakeholders, including event planning and other tasks as assigned.
- Partner with the Accounts Payable team to ensure timely payment of invoices. Maintain procurement accounts and account files, maintain database for accounts payable tracking, and prepare a monthly progress report.