We're looking for proficient 3D Artists, who can work in a variety of areas such as 3D modeling, texturing, rendering environments, compositing, lightning, and dynamics to create exciting and innovative experiences in 3D. The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have an implicit understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership. The ideal candidate will be accomplished in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar in modeling and texturing static 3D objects. You must be able to build a near-perfect model from just a single or small set of photographs.
· The candidate will create and retouch 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
· Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
· Continuously improve workflows and processes
· Ability to coach/train the junior artist on the production floor
· Share best practices, identify process improvement and operational waste reduction
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.